EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Setia Alam

My parents are planning on getting a new house. It's in Setia Alam. Skipped college n went to see the place today. Loved it.

After that we went to the higher end of the project. Called Setia Eko Park. OMG that place rocks! No wonder it got the award for best in the world d. Superb gated community, lovely greenery. The best thing is.. All the houses are not fenced up! Just like in overseas. My ideal home... It's like RM200,000 more expensive. Worth the price, but we decided that the one in Setia Alam's good enuf.

One good thing, I'll be staying nearer to Alex's hse d. Coz he'll be moving to Setia Eko Park. Babi i jealous. Hahah..
One bad thing, I'll be far away from the world. My frens, church and all. :(

Mummy, Daddy... Why shift so late wan.... Next year I'll be staying in Setapak to do my degree for 4 years d. Can't enjoy my new room.. Haiz. LOL.

C c plan canceled, continue staying in Andalas oni. Dang. Nvm, doesnt affect me. I'll be in Setapak babeh! Where KTAR meets UTAR. Maybe I'll meet my Ms. Right there. Hopefully. XD

Kla that's all folks.
Chaousz~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home