EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Makes me wonder

I got bored today. So, i sat with my 3 female classmates during break. They were talking bout the leng zhai(hot guys) in college. I oso join them lo. And that's when i found the hidden truth...

We were talking when there's this quiet gal among the 3 told her part.
"On 1st day the leng zhai i saw is Edwin wo. Hehe.."
The other 2 were like Eyer, really ar?!
She continued.. But only the 1st day lo. Coz he was quiet.
The rest agreed. Swt.

The point is, my outgoingness, loudness, whackiness, funness etc.. my positive energy!
All these are the things that turns a gal off? Seriously?
So how? I start being serious, gentleman, smart, talk-only-logic-things...
No more singing-aloud-in-public, bombing/kutuk ppl outta nowhere, making up crazy stuffs, crazy funny faces etc... ??

Anyways i dun think i'll change la. U jus gotta like me for who i am. Onot nvm lo. I love being myself. Yes, my crazy abnormal self.

Gambar aku camwhore. Forgot to zoom out b4 taking.
But i guess its still ok, rite? =D
Leng zhai anot?? XD

Okey that's all folks. Enjoyyy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home