EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When i dun reply ur text.

Reasons
1. I am/was busy/sleeping.
2. I forgot to reply u.
3. No credit. Or expired.
4. I dun want to coz of me.
5. I dun want to coz of u.

Meanings
4. Me. No mood. Bad mood. Lazy.
5. U're scary/freaky/weird/annoying etc. Or simply coz i hate u.

For number 5's
I'd give u reasons 1,2,3 coz i dun wana be mean n hurt ur feelings watsoeva.

So, how to figure out?
When u text me like 5 days in a row n i dun even reply 1 of it n when u see me, i give u reasons 1,2,3.

Pretty simple eh? Well, if it happened to u before, it might not be the case above. It's just a worst case scenario kinda thingy. Hence, u call it a coincidence.
No one in particular. Just a friendly reminder. Just so u know when i need space. But right now, not really. LOL.

That's all folks.
Enjoyyy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home