EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Paranoid

Tomorrow's my driving test and i'm doing good according to my tutor or watever u call him.
But i still got a feeling i'm gona fail weih. At the bukit. I'm just not good at it. I dun suck at it tho. Hahah. I duno la. Just got that kinda feeling.

Anyways my maid has gone back for good 3 days back after six years with us. Sadness. Alil.
And new maid came today. My parents like her. She's lively. To me, i can oni decide to like a maid after a few weeks. 1st day is alwiz good wan. LOL.

2 weeks holidays and i just rotted at home. Bleh. Had plans with coll frens n in the end got FFK-ed coz the no money. Not even 100 bucks. Wth la these ppl. swt.

Next week starts sem2 and stress is back. Haih. Laziness.

This is a not so happy post. But on the bright side, I got Facebook with all its nonsense. And oso i got Venu alwiz take me jalan2. And.. I got this blady comp n broadband onot confirm i mati d. Still sounds sad huh? Lol nvm.

Nex post, a happy one. I promise;)
That's all folks.
Enjoyyy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home