EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, October 7, 2007

If u guys didn't know, my dad has 9 siblings. Or izit 10? LOL wayta go grandpa! Woots~

Well, there was some gathering at my aunt's place in Shah Alam. Dad went. But i missed it coz i din wana go, went out with mum to Subang and went there later. So there were some girls who just came out of the car opposite of my aunt's hse. 4 hawt model-like teenage girls.

So me n mummy came outta car n headed for the hse. And 4 hotties walked in my aunt's hse in ahead of us. Dang!

I actually thought they were my cousins. But actually they're my cousin's daughters!

I wasn't the only one k.. Daniel is also in the same boat. He was like wahh... haiyo.. our family very big lar. Huge family indeed. And still growing. I keep seeing new faces every gathering. Its like school where after a long time only u realise ur in the same school as someone.

It really sucks to be me. I have hot cousins weih. Seriously. Like all my female cousins (or cousin's daughters or any female relative la!) are so attractive. Oh well... Life goes on.

Sometimes it weird when we have like the whole family gathering especially when Uncle Luke+family comes down from Brunei... It's like eating with a bunch of strangers.

But i do know my cousins lar. Sam, Janet, Moses, Florence, Mindy, Cindy, Daniel, Matthew, Michael, William, Stephanie, Lennard?, Anderson, Alison n her sis, Loreign? and her sis, Francis, Anthony, Peter.. Err...Duno d but im sure there're loads more. I can't remember all their names and i don't know how to spell em. LOL. Janet, dun tease me for this k.

That's all folks.
Pisaut :"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home