EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Monday, October 22, 2007

Blues

Why everyday rain arh? I tot the chinese 9dragons wateva thingy ended last friday?? Haiyo...

I gotta wake up on most mornings at 5.30am, freezing my balls off. And the reason?

RAIN

It sarx to the marx. It's like the best condition to sleep. But knowing that i have to attend college. Blehh.

Plus getting soaked getting on/off the bus. Even with umbrella ok.

However, the worst of all.. is when it starts to rain heavily during lectures.

Imagine this. Being in a lecture hall filled with 100+ pupils. The lecturer chattering away as if she's talking to herself. Probably the most boring moment of your life. Lo and behold..u hear heavy rain, despite being indoor. A certain chill surrounds u.
That's when u feel lazy and ur eyelids get heavier. All sound seem to fade..and poof! You "blackout".

Next thing u hear, EDWIN LESTER! Are you sleeping in my class?? says miss lecturer and shoots u with a crazy-how-the-hell-would-i-know-the-answer question outta no where.
POTONG STEAM RITE????

Anyways. I've a speech to give for Public Speaking in less than 2 weeks. And i still can't come up with a topic. It's a 10mins speech. So u folks reading this, wanna be a good samaritan, PLS give me some idea. I can talk bout anything actually. I've thought of Masturbation-Benefits. But my mum said she wants to help me with my speech. So..how? Have to change topic larh. Blehh.
Kla that's all folks. Edwin Lester's chao-ing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home