EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Awkwardness

I sleep. I dream. I have nightmares sometimes. Everybody does.
Most of the times, when I have nightmares, I know its just a dream. And I could force myself to wake up. Seriously.
Yknw sometimes u have a normal dream n suddenly u go into a nightmare? Well, I could sense it when its gona change into a nightmare, hence try to wake myself up.
I duno how. It's hard to explain.

Another situation. Sometimes, i just feel like I gone through a particular situation. Its like living on repeat. Like the show, Groundhog Day.. But mine's just a particular moment. Like I've been here n done that b4.


I cant explain well. U'd probably know wat i mean if u've experienced it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home