EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, March 30, 2007

Mr. Do-Nothing-At-All

That's my new nick. Staying at home for the pass few weeks is really kiling me.
Waking up at 11am, shit, bathe, eat, on9, TV, read, sleep, eat, football, eat, TV, newspaper, TV, on9, sleep again. This has been continuing for weeks! I'm too lazy to work nor study right now. Normally ppl lack of sleep...but i think i lack of wake? Yeah, sumthn to that effect.

This has forced me to READ. So not my nature of reading. Started this novel "The Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinback, author of "The Pearl".

I kill my boredom by learning to play new songs on the guitar. New American Classic(TBS), Cancer(MCR), Disenchanted(MCR), Home(Michael Buble).

Shows that i never miss... Fashion House, Heroes, American Idol, Falcon Beach, Ugly Betty, Flame of Recca, Captain Tsubasa, Yu Yu Hakusho. I think i missed out sumthn, but i duno.

I'm going for JPA interview next Thursday(5th April) and i'm so freaked out. So please pray for me k. TQ! Lol.
I miss school.
I miss Italy.
I miss Venu..as a fren ok, im straight already. xD
I missed One Tree Hill. Yeah, i missed it, watched season3 half way oni.
I miss futsal.
I miss my lost fon.
Shut up.
Thank u for your time.
Thats all folks.
I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home