EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Monday, March 26, 2007

Home sweet home..not

I am now ok. Got over my loss. Haha..
Last Saturday had a pool party in fren's hse at SJ. Drank, dance and do all the stupid stuff. It was a cool party though there weren't enuf food. After the party around 12.30am, went to Rack to play foosball. I suck at it though. Lol.
Came back from SJ yesterday. Back to the boring, unhappening Klang. I'm starting to miss Venu. Wonder how's my gaypartner in crime doing there. Hahaha.. Now I've got no frens to lepak with ady. Damn sad case uh? Guess I'll just rot at home til I start UTAR, if I'm going there in the 1st place.
Well I hope to catch up with some old frens. If ur reading this and wanna meet up or u just kesian me, wateva, just call me k. Oh yeah I lost my fon. Hmm.. email me or something la.

Damned, Fall Out Boy's Thriller's stuck in my head. That song rocks my socks!

Edwin..over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home