EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, March 30, 2007

Where my sim card..

Yesterday, my mom was funneh. Believe me, she was.
I have lost my hp recently n consequently there goes my sim card too.
And so i ask my mom to buy it for me and register as well.
I couldnt buy it myself coz i wasnt goin out, and the shop nearby doesnt have registration thingy.
Hence my mom went to a shop in Subang Parade to get it.
Came back, told me she went there got so many sim cards. I was happy, coz i tot surely she bought it.
Reached my hand out, "Give me the sim card la i wana use d."
"I didn't buy la." SWT. Yep, she didn't buy it...because there were so many there...hence duno wic one to take...pening. SWT.
I hope she come home today with a sim card for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home