EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What makes me angry?

When i don't get enuf sleep and someone forces me to wake up to do something i don't like.
When i feel like sneezing but can't.
When i find out somebody's lying to me.
When i get bored.
When i find out somebody backstab me.
When my teammates don't the ball and keep dribbling during football.
When the "Can't Find Server" page appear.
When something get jammed.
When i see Sanjaya on American Idol.
When ppl take jokes seriously.
When ppl behave childishly at the wrong time.
When girls have PMS, kononnye. Excuses.
When ppl dun bring any money during futsal and then wanna borrow.
When a plan's cancelled last minute.
When a plan's confirmed last minute.
When cars honk at me.
When ppl keep changing their hp no. but dun tell.
When ppl try to act cool but look like a fool.
When ppl smoke straight to my face.
When i feel racially abused.
When i feel lingually abused.
When i feel sexually abused. Sex as in gender. Pardon the pun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home