EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday morning my parents went to genting for their company supremacy. And thus i'm sent to my cousin's. I woke up at 8am...wic is not normal at all nowadays. I was like half asleep.. nearly fell from the stairs.. bang the wall once.. walked the kitchen then was thinking why i went there in the first place. My mom also bengang with me d. We were in the room and she was talking to me and in the end realised I slept off again. Lol then she woke me up and reminded me to take the bag and water bottle downstairs. I think she told like four times, maybe more, but i heard 4 only la in my half-asleep being. And then i went down empty handed. Hahahah.. That's what happen when Edwin is sleepy.

Finally made it to my cousin's house. Reach there, take lunch, unpack. Then me and Alex go buy me hp. Bought, then we go pick his gf from skool. Went to Holiday Villa to play ping pong. We sneaked in, always do. Teach his gf how to play coz she have a tournament on thursday. Weird rite. All for the cert. Haha.. She made my Alex pissed off coz she cant serve the ball consistently. Kena marah teruk. Hahahah.. Then we sent her home and headed home ourselves. Lepak lepak abit. Then go again to Holiday Villa to play ping pong. Played like 2 hours. While we were walking out... The man there called out, "boy, boy!". Hence we were caught. Bullshitted abit said forgot to bring membership card. Alex's fren has the membership. And so for that moment Alex was Benjamin Teoh. Haha.. Told some cock and bull stories. Then in the end, paid. Celaka. Felt like running away ne. Oh well... That adds to my crime list.

OUTLAWS FOR LIFE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home