EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, March 16, 2007

I want a new...

I want a new handphone coz my current one is so sucky and useless.
I want a new guitar coz its kapok and old and da sound really sucks.
I want a new watch coz my old one got spoilt outta no where during my flight to italy.
I want a new wardrobe coz i havent had many new clothes this year.
I want a new futsal shoes and football boots coz both are torn badly.
I want a new computer coz this one is so damn fucked up.
I want a new car after getting my driver's licence coz my mum's gona give me her always-breaking-down Kembara.
I want a new IC coz the photo in this current IC is so weird.
I want a new bolster wic is bigger and nicer to hug.
I want a new air cond wic can blow 10 degrees centigrade of cold air.
I want a new toilet wic has air cond and water heater in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home