EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What the hell

There's a fucking problem with my blog. I dunno whatever happened to the recent blog below. It's supposed to be the lyrics for the song Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes. Nevermind that, my tagboard's gone!! WTF. And that explains the constant skin changing too.

I'm too lazy to get another tagboard right now. I will get it when I have the time. Not that anyone reads my blog in the first place. Btw, who's ikan bilis la? What's with the nicks...could u state ur real name ur parents gave to u?? Haiyo people these days arr... Lol no offence man/gal.

One more disappointment...
I MISSED FALL OUT BOY CONCERT!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!
Damn sad la. This ain't a scene, i know, it's a god damn concert of the year!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home