EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, March 9, 2007

Racism

What the hell is wrong with Malaysia?! Kononnya wanna promote perpaduan. No difference between colours, races or religion. Mewujudkan bangsa Malaysia. Yeah right. Total crap.

1st example. Why should we have to study like 5 chapters of Islam in Sejarah? So that the Muslims will have the upper hand? In the end what happen? Still lose rite. But still, how unfair is that?

Then scholarships... Why do Malays get special treatment as bumiputera?? I'm Malaysian too. I was born here too, on this "Bumi Emas". Am I not a bumiputera too?

One more, school. Thank God I'm done with school. Stupid football teacher. Racism.

Why is this happening? And people are wondering why are there fights between races. So much for unity.

No intention to rub salt on anyone's wound. Just treating my wound with this, that's all. Hope it'll will change.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home