EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Motherku.

3rd September 2007. Monday.

A day to remember for my mum.

Great Eastern KL Branch Final Sprint Platform Speaker.
A teacher turn career agent turn speaker/motivator.


Biggest ever crowd for her. 1000++.

the flyer.

the stage
speech by CEO

mum greeted as she walks in.
during her talk.

banyak tu...


be the 1st!
alil token by CEO.
I was the proudest son there. I've always been so proud of her. Being able to juggle so many things in her life. Work, my studies, the house thingys etc.
Just dun have the guts to tell her that. For macho sake. Hahaha.. Well, she wont read blog wan. So kawan2ku...if anything happen to me, make sure to tell her to read this k. Touchwood:)
That's all folks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home