EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Saturday, May 26, 2007

VM in MV

Valley Mayhem in Mid Valley..

For the 1st time in my life i walked so much around MV.
I have t say the commitee members are pandais belaka coz they planned every checkpoint back n forth from north court to couth court; top floor to bottom floor.
Hence, they had this evil plan to kill ppl's legs.
And now, my legs are killing me. So weak and powerless. Like playing futsal oni. Lol.
Eventually my group ended up being 2nd. Though we tot we were the 1st. Cis. Oh well...

After all that mayhem, Jason Pang n I n Eu Jin's bro(i duno how to spell his name, sorry) went for lunch at chopstick noodle hse. Ate noodles of coz. Not worth the money we paid tho.

Then we went to the bowling alley. So friggin dark. And packed. Ended up not playing.
Went to the arcade instead. Played Daytona USA. Don got 1st. Damned. Then played other shooting games. Had so much fun there.

After that, they gang went to play pool. I wanted to go, but they left without me. So me n Don went to the guitar shop n got ourselves guitar picks.
I planned to go shopping. But didnt have anyone to teman me. Thus, no shopping.

Finshed everything, masuk bus back to klang. Omg if u were in that bus, u wud have cried unless u were as crazy as us. Everyone was so dam retarded. With all the noise, lil Joyce still manage to sleep so soundly. What a miracle. LOL.

My nicely styled hair looked like i just woke up when i reached Klang. Thanks to Mr. Don Desmond. And all the crazy girls in the bus. And also "Miss Clean"(u'll noe who izit if u were on the bus).

That's all folks.
Edwin, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home