EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, May 11, 2007

not the best of days...

Woke up early morning just to check the JPA scholarship result. Waited for an hour to enter the damn site. Server down. Dammit.

Check again in the afternoon. Didnt get the scholarship. Thx to those who prayed for me and those well wishes. I kinda expect i wont get it, considering my not good enuf results. Life goes on.

Then a friend suddenly said "i kinda hate u". My mouth is my worst enemy. Always offending ppl. Gotta break that habit. Apologised. Forgiven, I think.

Went to play football. Ankle got swollen even worse.

Came back. Annoyed that same friend again. Fuck myself. Gah. Apologised, again. No reply.

Arvin said i had to translate my certs into english for ASEAN scholarship. Checked n realised i didnt. Mum overlooked it. Cant blame her. My fault oso. There goes my final hope of getting a scholarship.

I'm not asking for any sympathy k.
Goodnight, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home