EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pain with no gain?

Yesterday...15th May.
As usual, played football at Taman Rakyat.
Me and Suren were running top speed for the ball. The ball was bouncing. I got there 1st, jumped and volleyed the ball. Suren, was unable to brake in time, came crashing right after i kicked the ball, in the air. Thus, I was sent rolling on the concrite.
This is the worst injury of my football career.
Pictures of the tragedy...
My right knee..2 wounds
Left knee...1 minor wound
My left palm...bruise and scratches
Right arm...1 severe,1 minor,many scratches
Right hip...1 quite severe wound
There were actually a few more wounds, but at certain-particular-cannot-be-shown-to-public parts. LOL.
Moral of the story... Pray hard. Nothing else u can do coz malang tidak berbau... and its unavoidable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home