EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

IF ONLY

if only my hair is straight.
if only my teeth are white n straight.
if only i have V shape body.
if only i have 8 pacs.
if only im taller.
if only my eyes arent sepet.
if only my nose isnt flat.
if only im alil more muscular.
if only i could run faster.
if only i had better stamina.
if only i could shoot the ball with my left leg.
if only i dun have fat thighs.
if only i had more frens.
if only i wasnt so lazy.
if only i have dimples.
if only im alil less tan.
if only i dun have stagefright.
if only i have australian accent.
if only my voice could be one note higher, at least.
if only i could get rid of my sinus prob.
if only the world was a better place.
if only there isnt racism.
if only i'd be thankful with what i have.
if only i complained less.
IF ONLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home