EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, May 18, 2007

Tagged by Jenna
Layer One : On The Outside
Name - Edwin Lester Tan (no chinese name folks)
Birth date - 3rd August 1990
Current Status - Single & Available & Choosy?
Eye Colour - Boring Black
Hair Colour - Pure Black
Righty or Lefty - Rightee
Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage - Chinese
Your Fears - Height, Failure, Losing the ppl i love
Your Weakness - Bad temper, Paranoid, Crazy, Annoying
Your Perfect Pizza - Mrs. Sara Bernardi's! (my italian host mom)

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up - Mana fon aku?
Your Bedtime - Very random
Your Most Missed Memory - High school <3

Layer Four : Your Picks
Pepsi or Coke - Taste the same to me. Either will do.
McDonald's or Burger King - McD
Single or Group Dates - Depends on which group.
Adidas or Nike - Three Stripes
Tea or Nestea - Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla - Vanilla
Cappucino or coffee - Cappucino

Layer Five : Do You...
Smoke - Nope
Curse - Yea, most of the fucking time?
Take a shower - duh...
Have a crush - im not sure, really.
Think you've been in love - Yup
Go to school - Currently, no.
Want to get marry - Of coz. No bachelor for life for me.
Believe in yourself - Of coz! I rock!
Think you're a health freak - Not really

Layer Six - In The Past Month
Drank alcohol - yeah
Eaten sushi - yeah
Dyed your hair - nope

Layer Seven : Have You Even...
Played A Stripping Game - kinda.. nawh..
Changed Who You Were To Fit In - Yeah. Big mistake.

Layer Eight : Age You're Hoping
To Be Married - In my mid 20's
For a - happy life will do.

Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour - Any colour as long as its not white
Best Hair Colour - Brownish redish black
Short hair or Long Hair - Long(girl), Short(guy).. Hahahah!!

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 min ago - Posing in front mirror. xD
1 Hour ago - Eating breakfast
4.5 Hours ago - Sleeping, Dreaming
1 month ago - In SJ, playing God of War, Pro Evo Soccer.. foosball/pool...
1 year ago - Worrying that Gurmeet will cut my hair in school. Studying.

Layer Eleven : Finish the sentence
I love - MYSELF; shopping; eating; sleeping; football; my future gf/wife <33
I feel - horny...duno y. xD
I hate - injury, dial up internet, someone.
I hide - my sadness.
I miss - my babyface & the days being loaded.
I need - money & love & entertainment & friends.

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
I dunno who to tag la. If you're reading this, you have just been tagged. And make sure you do it k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home