EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Monday, March 5, 2007

My twins

When u see my face.. does it remind u of anybody u know? I don't think so. Do u know Alvin Wong, the Malaysian actor? There were a number of people who said i look like him. Do I? U think that's weird, a few people also say I look like Rain. Lol. I'm not bullshitting here whatsoever. That's just what people say, even my own parents.

My voice.. U'd probably hate it alot when u hear me sing coz i do falsetto. I can do Justin Timberlake and James Blunt. And I sound just like JT but only that it's annoying coz I dun record it in studios and I'm not famous and I didnt have sex with Britney. Yeah. Lol. I can sing the whole My Love but without Timbaland and T.I. so no beatboxing and no rapping. Haha.. James Blunt's harder to sing but I still can. Haha.. When I sing songs of these two, people will say I sound gay. Duh...it falsetto!

My football...There's one friend who say I play like Beckham padahal I don't. Only that i self-claim that i play like Ronaldinho or Cristiano Ronaldo bcoz of all my skills but I'm actually just Carragher as defender. Lol.

My guitar playing skills.. People say I'm good but no comparison to any celebs so I'm yet to find my "twin" in that wic i think is rather impossible. Haha... I play the guitar like James Blunt. Coz i play his songs and sing..

My behaviour... My aunt say i behave like her son, wic is my cousin Alex. Other family members and friends say that too. Maybe that's my closest twin after all. Who's gayer than us anyway..and still like girls. LOL.

But whatever it is, just be yourself and continue gaying and farting love.
One more thing, I've just made Gay(Happy) Clan in Frenster, join k!!
Btw, if u see me on TV..vote for me!! Lol.. Maybe I'll join One in a Million and do my JT and James Blunt performances.

Gay on!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home