EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Thursday, March 1, 2007

An inconvenient truth, Part 2

Eventhough I haven't watched that show, a documentary about global warming, I kinda made the 2nd. Something new has become a very severe threat to the human race. It's not new actually, many people has suffered from this but I'm quite sure everyone survived. However, this problem is never going away and its consequences are worsening. I am the first victim of this tragedy and I would like to warn the world about it.

Yeah, you're welcome and its not necessary for thank you cards etc. I treat this as a responsibility.

Ok, back to serious stuff. This horrifying, terrible, tragic, life-threatening, life-sucking phenomena is also known as...

BOREDOM

That's right. Unbelievable? Believe it.

Boredom has sucked life out of me.
Boredom made me sleep, too much. And made my hair messy.
Boredom made my whole body numb.
Boredom forces me to read a book after SPM!
And,
Boredom even popped my pimples outta my face! I'm currently having "boredom pimples" due to too little stress..? Yeah something like that.

Do not take this message likely.
Do not ignore it.
Get a job. Take up a new hobby.
Keep yourself busy.

BOREDOM KILLS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home