EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, March 4, 2007

CNY's over!

Time flies...fast. Today is already Chap Goh Mei. The end of CNY, the best time of the year. It's the time where i collect alot of angpau, gamble and of course, EAT alot!! Yup, it's also the time i eat alot without eating vegetables. Fats are layering on me!

But actually, CNY kinda ended for me about last week d. Coz i din do anythn til last nite gamble like hell and won 40 bucks. I guess i'm lucky in this year of the pig...though i din eat piglet this year...sad case. Oh well..

SPM results are coming. Next monday, 12th march. I'm kinda freaked out about it but i cant do anything to change it oso. All i have to do is pray. I actually wanted to go to church with my friend today but i woke up at 10.30am. Wasted. I'm kinda useless right? Go to church only when i need help, besides on Xmas and Easter. LOL but i'm gonna change. The main reason i dun go to church is bcoz my parents dun go too,but i'm not blaming them la, probably they got their own reasons. They pray at home though. By the way, I'm a catholic. But i'll go to a protestan church, coz my fren's protestan. I wouldn't wanna go to church alone. That would be so suckie.... Haha..

Good luck to those who are waiting for their SPM results, like me.
And to those who are sitting for SPM this year.. STUDY SMART!
And to those who's education are lower than form5, mampus la no stress wan simple like shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home