EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, August 17, 2007

Crazy

I'm going crazy with mandarin these days. Hence, driving my frens crazy as well. Lol.

1. I love annoying Jia Hao with my mandarin. As u noe, in chinese TWO is er and also liang. Anyways, for example, he'll say liang ke su(two books). I'll be like yeah, er ke su. JH swts to the max and starts hitting me. LOL.

2. In my college they always promote Soft Skills programmes. Well, yknw UTAR majority chinese and mostly from chinese school and their english sucks. No offence. Hahahah. So the soft skill ppl will be asking us to join the progs to improve english. And i'll be telling them.. hmm..ya hor.. wo de ing-wen hen zha....(my english is very bad). Then Wai Keat and Jia Hao will come and smack my head. The soft skill ppl..swt-ing. She tot we were making fun of her prog n all. Hahahahah!

3. Most of my frens are chinese speaking and so i kinda force myself to improve. So, sometimes they'll use like proverbs n chinese phrases which of coz, i dun understand at all. So they'll repeat it for me, trying to teach me. N i'll say it with english accent. As expected, their faces.. -.-"

So far, my chinese is improving. In the process of eating off my banana tag. LOL.
Goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home