EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, August 19, 2007

exhausted.

I'm done with my midterm exams. My results...are satisfying except my chemistry. Loads of careless mistakes. English paper was controverSIAL. lol. oh well..

UTAR. Universiti Tak Ada Rehat.
u can trust me on that. i just finished midterms. in 3 weeks time, its my finals. f-ing crucial. gotta study! cant enjoy. haih.. not only that, after my finals i only get 2WEEKS break. swt. then start sem2. mati.

Now i'm stuck with two chemistry full report.
1. The conductivities of strong and weak electrolytes.
2. Beer's Law (no kidding wei!)
im so blur in these topics. wana find a simple definition on the net oso so hard. freaking long long belaka. swt swt swt.

Damn. My guitar is so cacated. 4th string no sound unless frets are pressed. time to change new string. No. time to change new guitar.
And i still need a watch! Haiyo. Spoiled since last year til now din buy. Gotta korek from my parents. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home