EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tagged by Wai Kuan.

MY TOP 8 CRITERIA FOR A PERFECT GAL

Rules:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.

5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


My perfect lover: Female;)


This is in random order. This is way too perfect. I gues maybe 4/8 is good enuf for me. Depends.

1. A crazy gal. Yeah seriously. Like whacky, happy-go-lucky gilaness. SENSE OF HUMOUR is CRUCIAL.


2. ENGLISH. Speaks good(not perfect) english and listen to english songs and watches english shows.

3. Smart and ambitious. Get decent grades and have goals in life. Laziness is normal, dun worry.

4. I'm a racist and age-ist? LOL. Born on the same year or younger than me. Not too big gap tho. And Chinese, or related..(foreign~ xD)


5. Quite active. Have an outdoor hobby eg sports.

6. MUSIC. Better if play any (modern) musical instruments. But good enuf if have the same taste in music.


7. Hotness and coolness. Honestly, i kinda go for looks. Hahahah. Call me whatever u want. I like small sized girls. Not too small of coz. Height, around my ears. So she wont be taller than me even with heels. And weight doesnt matter. Shape matters. xD

8. She's gotta be original and simple. I hate fakes/hypocrites. Like those who goes everywhere with make up on. If u're hot, u're hawt. That's the simple truth. I'm ok with vain paranoids tho. Coz im the same. LOL i bet u cant differentiate the two. Whatever it is, just BE YOURSELF.




8 ppl I want to tag:
Jenna Anne [mr. betul?]
Janet Sandra [dun put pic of ur bf as one of the criteria k.. lmao]
Lilian [do oni la k]
Edmund [yes. u.]
Don Desmond [no i wont belanja u makan for doing this]
Fiona [busywoman. if ur free enuf]
U-Mae [buddy! xD]
Cant think d lah. Whatever. Whoever.
*PS make sure the perfect lover is ur opposite sex larh k*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home