EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, April 22, 2007

GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!

For those who didn't go to GC concert, I'm very sorry for u coz....

GC RAWKED MY SOCKS

One Buck Short. I didn't expect much from them also.

I have to say that Estranged was good. Their 1st song they sang sounded a little like Incubus. And they sing well, not shout. I only know Itu Kamu. Heard on radio.

JLo. Superb. I was actually pancit after his performance. So hyper! He played Operator The Line Is Dead, Old Newspaper, Evening News and Sleepyhead. Oh yeah, Fiona took pic with JLo without me wei. So bad... But its ok la. It was nice to have ur company there! xD

Then came in GC. My pancitness suddenly disappeared. I was all energetic again. Jumped and scream and shout and yell and cheer like hell. I was high. High on music. I didn't know some songs but what the hell right. Maximum hyper.

The side effects. Basically, my whole body hurts. My feet and back are so tired due to too much jumping. My hips and arms are painful coz i put my hands up while i jump. My throat is sore, due to shouting, screaming, yelling, singing, cheering and everything loud. Woots! LOL.

One more thing, I feel sorry for those who were standing close to me. They must have suffered. I was shouting and jumping like mad monkey. And i cant jump straight. So its like all over the place. Banged so many ppl and stepped so many feet. Lol. It's a good tactic to go further in front and also get more breathing space.

Whoa. It's so late d. I'm exhausted. Pancit flat out. If got any chun rock concert and u need someone to accompany u, I'm always here!! Hope MCR comes. Wont miss it for all the shit in the world. LOL.

Goodnight folks.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home