EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Banana Split.

Why am i feeling that i don't have any proper friends.

Why am i stucked at UTAR filled with chinese educated people,
instead of an international university with people who speaks the international language.

Why am i the only child of the family with no siblings.

Why am i tall, dark and handsome.
Yeah, only dark.


Why am i the only Only Child that's not pampered.

Why am i ranting when i know there's nobody to bother what i'm saying.


I'm hard to satisfy.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, May 19, 2009 , Anonymous shyne ching said...

    Hahahaha...Only dark mer???I think you're not-bad looking lerrrr!

     
  • At 8:32 PM, July 05, 2009 , Blogger Carolina deWitte said...

    Cheer up. It's almost over. Pretty soon you alone will be in charge of your destiny. Frightening and exciting, all at once. You will go far, I'm sure. Sorry I'm so late on the comment, but I just found your blog...thru despair dot com, of course. Anyway, I'm sure you will do fine and go far. Don't give up on your dreams, and always stay true to yourself. I remember when I was small, my grandmother wrote in my 'autograph' book, "To Thine Own Self Be True"!!! I won't tell you how many hundreds of years ago that was, but I have ALWAYS remembered it (and I was only about 7 or 8 when she wrote it there) and have always tried to follow the advice. She also set me a challenge that day, to discover who first wrote those words. I think that was the start of my lifelong love of literature. So, don't forget. It doesn't matter how long ago those words were first written, there ARE 'eternal truths'. It's up to each of us to find them.

    Peace and Love
    Carolina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home