EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dreamland adventure. Kinda.

Last night, after watching Liverpool smacked Inter Milan 2-0 with Kuyt and Gerrard on the scoresheet... I couldn't sleep. I was happy, but that wasn't the cause of my insomnia(exaggerating. lol).
Anyways, I had this blady weird dream.

Well, my cousin and I were in Jasin, Melaka to visit a friend. I drove the car back to Bukit Beruang(if u Malaccan then u'll know la, quite far). I suck at driving manual car, but i still drove the old Proton Saga. Cut the long story alil less longer, nearly got us into a major accident. We got off the car, my cousin was pissed, took over and took off without me. I ran after him, duno how i ended in a chinese house with dogs pulling me. Came out, realised they went ady, so i had to walk back. But its like friggin far, and its friggin late at night.

Then i remembered my friends house nearby and decided to ask if i could spend the night there. Well, my two friends were the 2 Thai gals Paula and Natasha from the Amazing Race Asia-.-" Ask them, rejected. They were really friendly tho. LOL.

So I continue walking while thinking bout my bad luck. Then i came to realise its a dream and I was too lazy to walk and so, I woke myself up. SERIOUSLY. Hahahaahahaha. I was like, Phew...saved me all the trouble of walking.

Oh yeah, I was driving the Proton Saga right? When my cousin took off without me, it was a Perodua Myvi. WTF. Hahahahaahah.

It's a mystery how human dream. And also a mystery how I often know when I'm in a dream and able to wake myself up. Oh well.. At least the nightmare man from Heroes can't scare me then. Hehehe.. Kla crapping too much d. Chaousz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home