EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Monday, February 4, 2008

Pictures.

*most pics stolen from shiwei's blog coz i was too lazy to bring my cam around:)*
DAY 1
KTM
Junk food
Shi Wei
Yoong Wai aka Gou Lou(Tall guy)
Me, Siew Huey, Ester
Me, Siew Huey, Chipster & my sexy legs:)
No food. No camera. Dang outlaws. xD
Risk my life to stop the train.
Spot my middle finger:)
Li Ling camwhore while driving.
famous Lou Shi Fan. Yi Poh Restaurant.
Port Dickson.
Dirty beach.
Banana boat.
Siew Huey "riding" the banana. lmao. XD XD
doin the bananaboat blowjob. yummy..
Jetski.
Me and shi wei had enuf of water..
So we play foot-volleyball.
Din noe i had a sexy back:)
Gangbang
Cast away with the Wilson ball. LOL. Where Tom Hanks?
Year of the rat.
i heart this pic!
emo..
BBQ
Fire! I was in charge of the fanning. Penat siot.
Siew Huey x sabar2.. Hehe..
Rain. Had to bungkus.
Chickenbackside whisky not bad la. 37.5%
Yiwen, SH, Ester
DAY 2
Kari Laksa. BIG?! wtf.
At Hawaii's. My drink n finger.
At a pub.
The gal's cute:)
Gou Lou talk cock as usual. :P
Our last nite. Play cards.
Shaolin Kung Fu hou yie..
DAY 3
Balik.
Muka satisfied =D
Ahh... Finally uploaded the pics. Wana know more detail read the previous post aite:)
Ending with my two favourite pictures of the trip. Enjoy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home