EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Of rumours and big mouths

Yesterday in YE, Zlwin said that Christians talk alot. How true.

There have been some ppl asking some other ppl why i suddenly go to church.
Do i need a reason? Can't i be more religious than before?
To see hot chics?
><"
Girls exist in church only izit?
WTH.

Last time i go to church with my parents only during occasions.
Easter/Good Friday/Xmas.
My parents dun go church on Sundays wan. They stopped a long time ago d, duno y la. So of coz i dun go oso la rite?
But now i try to take the inisiative to start attending. Anything wrong with that?

Then another issue.
How come me, as a newcomer, know so many ppl in church ady?
Cannot? Jealous? Can't i be friendly? Can't i make friends in church? Must be slowly izit?
Ish. I dunno why are they behaving like this..
Ur frens abandoned u bcoz of me izit? I dun think so.
U feeling left out izit? Probably.
Or u don't like me? Tell me straight la. Then i won't fucking bother u la. I'll try to stay outta ur sight by all means.

I really don't know what's goin on with these ppl la. Seriously. Kurang kasih sayang.
If you terasa, it might not be you la. Coz i myself duno who izit. N im not eager to find out.
God bless you guys/girls.
Chaousz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home