EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

We welcome the new year with good spirits as 2008 rolls out in grace.
The fact that we're growing older in godlike speed doesn't stop us from having fun playing the big fish small fish game! Lol just when I thought i was gonna type a nice, serious post. Hahah..
To those who doesn't know the game, its lethal. If you suck at it, you're so gonna get drunk.

New Year's eve dinner at delicious, was certainly delicious.
Alex's house drinking party with the Gay Clan was much fun. Big fish small fish. Mojito. Winning Eleven. <3

I'm too lazy to post pictures nowadays. And the Bali trip, I will procrastinate on that.
I'm on the brink of deleting my blog.
Have a nice day folks, and a great year ahead =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home