EdwiN LesteR

based on a true story

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Of the good things in life.

It suddenly struck me that i should be appreciating the things i have rather then complain bout the suckies.

I thank God
..that i do well in studies
..that at least i'm good at one sport
..that i'm musically incline
..that i'm sport club's vice chairperson *bangga* LOL
..that i'm not a bastard to many people, i think
..that i have enough money to spend
..that i'm rather healthy
..that i have good complexion
..that i'm not obese nor anorexic
..that i'm not dwarvey
..that i have rather sexy tan skin, no? thick skin, i guess. hahah.
..that i have a God who loves me:)

I thank God for my parents,
coz they agreed that i get a single room for myself in setapak,
and i get myself a car,
and mother brought maid to clean my room,
and i got a laptop wic is my only source of entertainment there.

I'm grateful that i have such caring friends.
..for occasionally washing my cup/spoon/plate
..for being concern when i wasn't feeling well
..for cleaning up the toilet
..for offering me food/drink/snacks/help
..for the dvds, shows, movies, songs
..for the lame jokes/riddles which never fails to amuse me
And most of all, thanks for tolerating my gayness.

I thank God for all the goodness in life..and i realise its been a long time since i've been to church. I probably should. Miss my frens there. Miss the music.

ps: i suddenly decided to blog coz i cant effing sign in windows live messenger. dang.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM, December 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    He [Jesus] also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
    --Luke 18:9-14

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home